If you’re like most of my readers you’re striving to live a low-tax, simple and local life. You’re committed to reducing the waste you produce in your home, making more things from scratch, attempting to grow some of your own fruits and vegetables, saving money where you can and reducing the toxic load in your house. You want to keep your life simple while treading lightly on the planet.
I know exactly how you feel, it’s taken a long time to get here but I’ve finally found the simple, local lifestyle. I love to be able to help you on your journey.
If you’re here, it’s likely that you came from Instagram, where I share a lot of tips and tricks to use essential oils to reduce the toxic-load in your home. You can get more information here, and buy your first essential oils here.
What about you start with making your own sourdough bread? This is a great place to start. It’s full of step-by-step instructions to get to bread baked from dried starter, with instructions for rehydrating your starter, for keeping your starter in the fridge, and finally baking your very own beautiful loaves. There’s also a couple of other delicious sourdough recipes.
But if you’re not quite ready for the whole bread making thing I’d like to invite you to sign up to my newsletter list. I use it to communicate my most recent posts, essential oil info and other exciting updates. You can unsubscribe at anytime, but I promise you will not be disappointed.
As a thank you, you’ll get instant access to an ebook full of great tips to making your own sourdough bread.
I love family friendly food, that fits in our budget and here’s some of my readers favourite recipes:
- My Grandma’s Apple Slice is so versatile and delicious!
- This beetroot, feta and spinach tart is so yum!
- Some ways that I like to keep frugal in the kitchen.
- Want to splurge on a decadent cake for any event?
- Keeping frugal by opshopping is one of my favourite past times.
- Need some meal planning ideas?
- Considering adding chickens to your backyard, they great for eating up all your food scraps.
Beware, sometimes the words come out so quickly and a more thoughtful posts ends up here:
- I learnt to Embrace my body
- Being a conservationist at my convenience
- Ignoring our basic instincts
- Simple living without social media
And finally if you’d like to read more about me and my story you can check out my about me page.
So now that you’ve made it all the way to the end of the page make sure that you: