I have this wonderful group on Facebook for anyone who has purchased a sourdough starter and ebook kit, or attended a sourdough workshop in Geelong at Little Green Corner. In this group people share their successes, their failures, ask questions, and share recipes that have worked wonderfully.
One recipe that I recently loved the idea of was a sourdough pancake recipe. So I mixed up the batter, and let it rest, and then decided to make waffles instead. So you can do either with this recipe.
I’m so thankfully for each and ever person who has bought and sourdough starter pack, enjoys baking their very own beautiful sourdough loaves and is part of this wonderful online community. Thank you thank you thank you!
- 2 1/2 cups SR Flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 120g butter melted
- 2 eggs room temp
- 1/3 cup of bubbly sourdough starter
- Whisk together melted butter, warm milk, eggs, sourdough starter and brown sugar.
- Add flour and salt and stir until well combined.
- Let sit for minimum of one hour.
- Cook in pan or waffle iron until browned and cooked through.