Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Who me? Yes you! Couldn’t be. Then who?
Ok, it was me. These are bloody delicious! Super morish! And make a delicious morning, afternoon tea, or dessert, or lunch… I may have even eaten one for breakfast! They’d also make the perfect ice-cream sandwich cookie.
The negative is that they don’t last very long. Even though you’re making near 60 of them.
So enjoy these delicious morsels of white chocolate and cranberry goodness!
- 250gm salted butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 250gm white chocolate chips
- 200gm dried cranberries
- Use mix master to cream butter, sugars and vanilla extract until well combined. Add egg and mix until light and fluffy.
- Use lowest setting on mix master to fold in flours and bi-carb in two batches.
- Add in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Roll level tablespoons of mix into balls. Freeze overnight (or as long as you can stand, at least an hour).
- Place on greased trays and into preheated oven at 170*C and bake for 15 mins.