12 months ago, I wrote my first post on this little space I call my Internet home. It’s been an amazingly busy and full year for J and I. I want to say a huge thank you to all those who have followed along with my journey, every email I get, every comment on my blog and even every tweet makes me so thankful for this amazing community I have found myself in.
Some of my highlights of the last 12 months have been:
- My first post
- Getting chickens (Part 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Visiting Hawaii, Nepal, Tasmania and Western Australia
- Learning about foraging in our local area (here and here)
- Beginning our sourdough adventure (huge thanks must go to Celia!)
- An amazing dinner out celebrating our first wedding anniversary.
- Our mindset shift to a more self-sufficient and sustainable (and cheap) lifestyle.
- My grandma’s apple slice
- My most popular post
It’s been a whirlwind year, and I can’t believe how much my blog has grown and changed over the year, with all of your help. Thank you again!