It’s no secret that I love food! I also love when I can link up with other blogs that I love! So when I found this I just couldn’t resist!
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
I was always a toast kid, I still am, I find cereal boring! But when we went on holidays we got to have sugary cereal… Fruit Loops, Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes, Nutri Grain! Sogood
2. Coffee or Tea?
With milk or without?Tea, a dash of milk and no sugar!source
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Eggs! I love eggs every way! Mostly just fried, with bacon in an English muffin! The best breakfast!
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
There is no competition! Cheese toasty all the way!
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix?
Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?Oh this is tough! When making a salad I love adding heaps of textures, and colours! I think roasted beetroot, croutons, feta and pine nuts!
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
I’m not really a lunch fan! I’d rather breakfast for lunch (brunch) which I will be enjoying a lot of over the holidays! Or I’ll eat left overs!source
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
I’m actually glad to say that there is no chain food stores in our town! We have HEAPS of amazing fast food though. I think it’d have to be pizza, I love the standard vego pizza, with extra mushrooms!
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Recently TV in Australia has been so bad that we rarely turn the TV on. But we might be watching a tv serious on the computer and I’ll more often than not be catching up on some blog reading!
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
We tend to mix it up a lot, I can’t think of something we eat more than anything else.
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Apple pie! Homemade?source
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
I don’t really know what a flan is, so tiramisu it is!
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Cup, I don’t like eating the cone.
I’d love it you joined in! Please link up if you do so I can see your answers. What’s your favourite thing for either breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?